The holiday season is picking up steam and all of the gift-giving festivities are right around the corner. Do you have all of your shopping done? Are your pretty presents tied up in bows? If you're checking your watch and checking it twice to figure out how you're going to have time to get your shopping done, don't worry!
Breathe deep and relax pretties, because the Pretty Pros of Pretty Lane have put together this fabulous holiday gift guide. Take a look at their top picks and put your worries to the wayside. We've got you covered!
Nikki's Top Gift Picks
- Drop Stop - "I love to give functional gifts that I know people will love and use all year long and I love to gift things people wound't buy for themselves. Every single person in my life is getting a Drop Stop! It's not glamorous or pretty but it's a much needed necessity for any driver."
- Spongelle Body Buffer - "Anyone who knows me, knows I can't say enough about how much I LOVE Spongelle products!"
- Give Me Clean Hair Dry Shampoo from Eleven Australia
- Body lotion from Love & Toast
Zoe's Top Gift Picks
- The Original Makeup Eraser - "It's eco-friendly and I love the fact that it's reusable."
- Sara Happ Lip Scrub - "All of our winter lips need a luxe lip scrub and Sara Happ is the absolute best!"
- Feeling Smitten Cupcake Bomb - "This bomb is the da bomb, what more can I say?"
- Pretty Lane t-shirt - "This is the perfect gift for any friend or family member with Iowa roots!"
- This cozy stoneware coffee mug from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia
Lauren's Top Gift Picks
- Kitsch Quick Dry Hair Towel - "All the ladies in my life can enjoy a simpler way to dry their hair and get ready in the morning. I'm giving them the gift of time if you think about it...and that's priceless!"
- Bling Brush - "I'm totally gifting this to all my newly engaged and married friends this season to keep their sparkles dazzling."
- Any jewelry from Scattered Designs Co. - "Their earrings are so fun!
- Gigi Pip Hat - "Their tagline is 'Inspired by women who wear many hats'; as a new mom I can definitely relate to that. I love everything they do!"
Now how about that? The hard work has been done for you. Simply cross of this list, check it twice, and don't forget to put the prosecco on ice! Happy Holidays!