PRETTY BRIDE PROFILE
Fields marked with * are required
About Your Wedding
YOUR WEDDING DAY MAKEUP LOOK
WEDDING PARTY MAKEUP
A FEW PRETTY LITTLE DETAILS
For your wedding timeline, plan for 30 minutes per bridesmaid + wedding party makeup application, and a 1-hour application for the bride. PRETTY LANE will determine the necessary start time with consideration of hair, photography + ceremony start time and travel.
Makeup trials will be done at PRETTY LANE Monday-Friday 10am-5pm or by appointment. We recommend makeup trials done 1-2 months prior to wedding date. The makeup artist who does your trial will do your wedding day makeup.
PRETTY LANE provides makeup packages only for on-location makeup in order to give the very best makeup experience from the very best makeup artists.
PRETTY LANE will reserve your wedding date once the contract is received an a $150 non-refundable payment is received. You may pay your deposit by check to Pretty Lane, paypal email@example.com, venmo Dollup Beauty, or website link https://theprettylane.com/products/cedar-rapids-wedding-makeup-trial.
This Makeup Contract is made and entered into on (date)by and between (CLIENT) and PRETTY LANE.
Now, therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises hereinafter set forth, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1) ENTIRE CONTRACT: This contract contains the entire understanding between PRETTY LANE (MAKEUP ARTIST) and Bride above on this form (CLIENT).
This contract supersedes all prior and simultaneous contracts between the parties. The only way to change or add to this contract is to do
so in writing, provided that the document is signed by both PRETTY LANE and CLIENT.
2) RESERVATION + PAYMENT TERMS: Upon receipt of this signed contract and the $150 retainer, PRETTY LANE will reserve the time and date agreed upon,
and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the retainer of the total deposit price is non-refundable. The retainer is
to be paid at time of signing the contract and is applied towards the contracted wedding makeup package. The retainer secures the reservation of the wedding
date agreed to at the time of booking. CLIENT agrees to pay the entire balance owed for the wedding makeup package, plus applicable sales tax, not later than 30 days
prior to the wedding date.
3) CANCELLATION: In the event that CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding makeup outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place,
the retainer will be forfeited. If the CLIENT cancels within 14 days of the wedding date, the CLIENT shall be required to pay the full balance due. PRETTY LANE
agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditures related to CLIENT’s wedding, for which receipts will be provided), to CLIENT. In the event that PRETTY LANE
cancels contracted services, PRETTY LANE will be responsible for a full refund of payments rendered, including retainer, excluding fair market value for services rendered to CLIENT (wedding makeup trial).
4) CHANGE OF WEDDING DATE: The retainer paid to PRETTY LANE is for the reservation of the wedding date agreed to at the time of booking. If a change of date is necessary, the retainer is credited
toward the wedding makeup package provided that PRETTY LANE has not received any other inquiries for the wedding date originally booked. If PRETTY LANE has previously received other inquiries for
the original wedding date and CLIENT opts to change the wedding date, the retainer will only be applied to CLIENT’s account if PRETTY LANE is able to book another wedding for the CLIENT’s original scheduled wedding date.
5) RELEASE: CLIENT hereby grants PRETTY LANE the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of CLIENT or in which CLIENT may be included for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose
and in any manner and/or medium considered standard by the wedding industry. Such media/purposes include, but are not limited to: advertising, internet promotion, photographic contests, public displays, photography
books, wedding blogs, wedding magazines, studio display, sample wedding albums, and any other use thought proper by PRETTY LANE and considered standard by the wedding industry.
6) LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternate makeup artist. PRETTY LANE will make every effort to secure a
replacement makeup artist that is able and willing to provide a similar makeup look and package as chosen in this contract at a similar price. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found,
responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event collection, including refund of the retainer. PRETTY LANE makes every effort to produce the highest quality and most skilled makeup artists possible.
7) INSURANCE + INDEMNIFICATION: PRETTY LANE shall procure and maintain in full force and effect during the term of this Contract a general liability insurance policy. CLIENT agrees to
indemnify and hold harmless PRETTY LANE its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, makeup artists and representatives forever harmless from, and against,
any and all personal injury, property damage, loss, liability or claim of liability, expenses, fines and penalties including reasonable legal fees from or arising out of the receiving beauty services from PRETTY LANE.
8) CREATIVITY: CLIENT acknowledges that PRETTY LANE requires and retains discretion as to how its services shall be provided (e.g. choice of makeup, makeup looks). CLIENT is familiar with
PRETTY LANE’S beauty portfolio and are requesting services with knowledge of PRETTY LANE’S style; that PRETTY LANE’S work is constantly evolving; that PRETTY LANE’S services are of unique and artistic nature;
that the beauty looks created may be different from images of other makeup looks done by PRETTY LANE in the past; and that in creating makeup looks, PRETTY LANE shall use their personal artistic judgment to create beauty looks
consistent with their personal vision of the wedding or to meet individual wedding application requests, which may be different from CLIENT’S and /or the subject’s vision of the wedding makeup. Accordingly, CLIENT acknowledges
that the wedding day makeup for bride or the bridal party shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste, or personal appearance.
9) ADDITIONAL SERVICES: CLIENT agrees to pay for any and all additional services requested by the CLIENT not included in the contract. Any additional services requested shall be made by the CLIENT in writing before the
wedding day and PRETTY LANE will provide a quote. Client and PRETTY LANE will need approval/agreement of additional services in writing before the wedding date and verbally the day of the wedding. This contract has been
freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the contract.
This Contract shall be signed on behalf of CLIENT and on behalf of PRETTY LANE and shall be effective as of the date first written above. Executed and delivered by its duly authorized representative as of the date first written above.